|The Town of French administers a recreation facility and a community building at 7548 Highway 5 in Side Lake. Located adjacent to Highway 5, across from the McCarthy Beach Road. The facilities are available to the public.
The Side Lake Recreation Complex consists of:
- Playground Equipment – jungle gym, swings, slide, and sandbox
- Tennis and Pickle Ball Court / Basketball Court
- Bocce Ball courts
- Gaga Ball Pit
- 18 hole disc golf course – Download or Print Map Here
- Regulation size Baseball Field
- Sliding Hill for Wintertime Fun
- Hiking / Ski Trail System
- 2 Sand Volleyball Courts
- Concession Stand – may be utilized by request
- Restrooms are available spring through fall
- Hockey Rink and Warming Shelter – open to the public when conditions warrant
Available for Private Use:
Community Room and full-size kitchen available. Click here for more information.
Pavilion – An open air facility with picnic tables. Open in summer for public use. Click here for more information.