The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm.
The minutes of the June meeting were read and approved.
The Treasurer’s Report was approved as read.
There were 4 Fire calls and 11 EMS call in June.
– Gravel was placed on Luna Lake Road and Jaranson Road.
– A motion was made, seconded and carried to accept the quote of $3450 from Jerulle Construction to do roadside mowing.
– After discussion, a motion was made, seconded and carried to approve the Columbarium Policies and Regulations.
– The public comment hearing for the no-wake policy will be held July 28, 2020 at 6:00 in the pavilion.
– After discussion, a motion was made, seconded and carried to purchase 2 speed radar signs at $3000 each to be placed on Sturgeon Road.
– Several residents were present stating the lake water levels were too low. Bill will contact the DNR for questions and concerns.
The correspondence was read.
The bills were approved.
The meeting adjourned at 8:05 PM.