The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm.
Board members present: Supervisors Sandberg and Lucas, Clerk Schanche, Treasurer Samsa.
The minutes of the June meeting were read and approved.
On motion by Lucas, second by Jerulle, the Treasurer’s Report was approved as read.
– There were 9 fire calls and 10 EMS calls in June.
– Received a quote for the heart monitor in the amount of $35,625. This matter was tabled until the next meeting
after requesting more information.
– The chloride application is scheduled for Wednesday the 6th .
– A quote was submitted by Jerulle Construction to provide roadside mowing of Township roads. The mowing would be $3850 and the brushing would be $2800, for a total of $7650. After discussion, a motion was made by Lucas, seconded by Sandberg, motion carried. Supervisor Jerulle abstained from discussion and vote.
There are 15 children attending the rec program. The pancake feed will be July 10th.
– Supervisor Lucas spoke with Eric Falstrom with the County Public Works about expanding road shoulders for pedestrian traffic. He recommended a 20 year plan be prepared.
– The Clerk checked with the Minnesota Association of Townships attorney for statute limitations on making a
donation to the Lake Association for stocking of fish. The Township cannot donate to fish stocking. A copy of the attorney’s response was sent to Matt Specht.
Motion by Lucas, second by Jerulle to approve the bills, carried unanimously.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:07 pm.