The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm.
The minutes of the June meeting were read and approved.
The Treasurer’s Report was approved as read.
There were 6 fire calls and 12 EMS calls in July.
- After discussion, a motion was made, seconded and carried to apply to the Regional Officer of the DNR to recommend a no wake designation 250 yards west and 150 yards east of the Sturgeon River Landing bridge.
- A motion was made, seconded and carried to petition the State DNR to provide access for Steve Wilenius across the DNR boat landing property.
- A quote was received from Jerulle Construction to install the concrete pad for the Columbarium and associated drive and road work. After discussion, a motion was made, seconded and carried to accept the quote.
- After discussion, a motion was made, seconded and carried by a two to one vote to compensate the Columbarium director at $50/niche sold.
- The Board will hold a special meeting on August 19th to perform the special deer hunt lottery.
The regular meeting was recessed for employee HR interviews.
The meeting was reconvened at 7:55.
The correspondence was read.
The bills were approved.
The meeting adjourned at 8:15 PM.