Building Rental Agreement
COMMUNITY BUILDING RENTAL AGREEMENT
Name of Organization:
Room Desired: Main Room Pavilion Kitchen
Date Desired: Alternate Date:
Time of Use: From: AM / PM To: AM / PM
Purpose of Meeting:
Number of Participants:
Will of Fee be charged? YES NO
If YES, how much?
Will refreshments be served? YES NO
FEE (from below) $ Plus a $50 deposit, check #
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I understand that my use of the Community Center is undertaken at my own risk and that the Town of French will not be liable for any claims, injuries, damages of whatever nature incurred by me or members of my organization due to the negligence of members of my organization, or the negligence of third parties. On behalf of myself and the organization I represent, I expressly forever release and discharge the Township, its agents or employees, from any such claims, injuries, or damages. I also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Township from any claims, injuries, or damages of whatever nature arising out of or connected with my use of the Community Center. I also agree to reimburse the Township for any damage, breakage, maintenance, or cleanup costs arising out of my use of the Community Center.
Signature of User Representative Date
A $50 non-refundable deposit fee is required (by check). Please send separate checks, one for the deposit and one for the rental fee as calculated above. This deposit will be returned following an inspection by the maintenance overseer and a determination that the premises were not damaged.
Extra Privileges 30 People or Less More Than 30 People
Without kitchen $25 $50
With kitchen $50 $100
Pavilion $50 $50
RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Users must sweep and generally clean the building after use and remove trash.
• Tables and chairs must be arranged as found and no furniture is to be removed from the building.
• All dishes must be washed, dried, and put back in the cupboards.
• Tables, chairs, or other furniture brought into the building must have protective footings. Remember to lift the furniture, not slide it across the floor.
• Pets are not allowed in the building.
• No smoking in the building.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the Township property unless prior approval is obtained from the Township Board, including a Certificate of Liquor Liability.
• If the meeting or function will not be adjourned before 9:00 PM, special arrangements must be made with the overseer at the time of reservation.
• It is recommended that you obtain liability insurance for your event. You may have this type of insurance added to your homeowner’s policy for a minimal charge.
Please return page 1 of this form along with your rental fee and deposit to:
Town of French
PO Box 28
Side Lake, MN 55781
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
TOWN OF FRENCH
© Copyright 2000-2008 French Township